Prada FW08 | Fallen Shadows

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Personal Enlightenment

'Just do your own thing, listen and follow your heart, pleasing yourself is the most important.' Gavin said to me. I admire people who truly are able to archieve that, like my dear cousin who seems so carefree and don't give a shit about anyone or anything; or my best friend Sophie who is simply innocent and down to earth; or Lawrence whose determination and clear mind are something I wanna learn, as well as Kirsten's sophistication way to see things, or this world for the matter of fact. They all are the people who follow their heart and soul, very little from day to day life worry them (too ideal to say, or they just don't show, anyway...). If I learn a little bit from everyone of them, I'll be a lot happier.
Reason why I like about the Marc Jacobs now because he just does things to please himself, he's so honest and carefree and that reflects in his latest work at both MJ's own line and Louis Vuitton. How good is that ...

No comments: