Prada FW08 | Fallen Shadows

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Chanel @ Channel 4

I was standing at the DVD documentary section at HMV wondering around, when I looked down with no particular target, I first spotted Marc Jacobs & Louis Vuitton DVD which I have already watched, I took it while thinking of whether I should get [Unzipped] as well, then I saw this [Chanel] doc DVD, I checked and saw it's narrated by Diana Quick (who played Julia at [Brideshead Revisited]) and produced by Channel 4, since it's only 55 hkd, I bagged it instead of [Unzipped]. I watched it first when got home, and it's pretty much like any designer doc., except it's interesting to see the then-thin Lagerfeld talking about Chanel when he first joined the company in the early 80s. His way of talking and dressing was pretty much the same, but I think his english was better then actually, probably because he was mingling with the American in Paris still.

No comments: