Prada FW08 | Fallen Shadows

Monday, August 25, 2008

Ka-pok's mayjah re-opening

Looks like the best-kept secret in town won't be that secretive any longer soon.
Ka-pok, a demure little French-owned selected store in Hong Kong will be back this weekend at their new spot on St. Francis Yard, Wan Chai. I always compare the shop with Surface to Air in Paris, I mean if I have to choose between Surface to Air, Colette and Kitsuné. After a few weeks' summer gap, Ka-pok is coming back with new exclusive arrivals that will be in-lined with the nonchalant shop image and designs that are idea-oriented with thoughtful simplicity. I've had the preview and will keep you posted after a personal detour with shop owner Monsieur Castel soon. Sure a mayjah damage will be made there.

Jean Maurice Eugène Clément Cocteau (5 July 1889 – 11 October 1963)

What a day! it started with model casting (one of them was Holly from 'Make me a Supermodel', yes, she's in town), kicked start that Chloé project with Milk X, loggin' all the celeb email dispatch when followin' up with the primary layout of Razor Red's fw08 menswear supplement which I start contributing this coming issue; plus, line-up for freshmen's editorial shoot with a friend at Jessica, 'n explained to her why I wasn't at Gucci show, and won't be going to JPG, YSL and I.T.'s, I mean, catching up. Followed by mayjah discovery at Nicola Formichetti's blog about [Summer Height's High] before spreading that out to my frenz on FB. I know it was nothing to compare to my former Gucci lifestyle which I miss sometimes, but... sigh! I mean, not complaining, but when do I get time to read books and magazines and study more about other interesting stuffs like illustration and 1980s and stuffs? What about the Tokyo shopping preparation guide? Do they have American Apparel there? Dear, I need to do my homework now! Looking forward to my Japan holiday in October...

No comments: